Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September 5, 2007

September 5, 2007:
So, it's been a really long time since I posted a P.O.D. blog. Sorry about that! I don't have anything too terribly interesting to report except that I went out to lunch with Bryn and Alan last Saturday and took pictures of Mr. Cutie Pants...Granted that was last Saturday rather than today, but I'm lazy, so the pictures had to wait a bit. Nevertheless, I have come to the conclusion that Alan is just as cute this evening as he was last Saturday, so it's all good.

2 comments:

xvii_thestar said...

what a cute lil booger. i wanna pinch him! kudos for resurrecting your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.