Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 27 & Day 28

Day 27:


(6/27/2007)I am the only person who could look at a bunch of toilet paper and think Hey! That looks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa! Only it's toilet paper, so really, it's the leaning tower of TP. Cooooool Yeah, I'm a freak. Of course anyone who's known me for longer than a month, knows that I'm pretty much obsessed with all things Italian, so it's not as surprising as one might initially think. If I were a famous artist, I'd defiantely call this "Puddy and the Leaning Tower of TP". Alas, I am not famous. Nor am I an artist. I'm still calling it that though. YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!


Okay, I think that was sufficiently frightening...I also took another pic of my scarf (what? Can there really ever be too many knitting pictures? I mean seriously...) The new pic shows the colors a little better. It kind of comes off looking like a McDonald's scarf , but I assure you it is intended to be a Gryffindor scarf! You might recognize the book from and old BSKG/Fiborg blog I posted. It's In the Wake of the Night by Joseph McGee. It's pretty good as far as predictable horror novels go although the editing is non-existant. There are more typos and incorrect spelling/grammar in this book than there are typos in my messages! I know that sounds harsh but I swear to you, it's the truth! Oh, and for those of you who don't know what the Hell BSKG/Fiborg is, it's my knitting blog (the Big, Sexy Knitter's Guild/Fiborg).






Day 29:



(6/29/2007)LOOK! DUCKIES!!! For some deranged reason, I thought it'd be nifty to take a picture of my shower curtain. Then I thought it'd be even niftier to take a pic of me hiding behind my shower curtain - after having showered - with REALLY bad lighting! OMG NIFTY!!! Cause you know, me taking a shower is a really special event or something. Anywho, this is as close to a naked picture of me as anyone's ever going to get, so I figured What the Hell...I might as well post it online! That's what you're SUPPOSED to do with nakey pics right?












2 comments:

xvii_thestar said...

EEEEEP THE DUCKIES ATE KATY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

xvii_thestar said...

WAKEUP WAKEUP WAKEUP!!!

*poke poke poke*