Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 13

Day 13:
(6/13/2007)
Speaking of Sunrises...
Today I woke up feeling much better! So, I decided that I'd get some laundry together, gather up my trash and do some dishes. I did all of the above but right as I was finishing washing the dishes I started to feel really, really tired/sick. So, my big plans (going to my parent's house to do laundry and hopefully grocery shopping) were put on hold. On the plus side that gave me more time to talk to Brian, who had some really good alternative Lupus treatment info. After talking to him, I spent pretty much all day chatting with Andrea, catching up on blogs on MySpace and shirking my picture taking duties. hehehe
Oh, today was my friend Jorge's birthday (he and his sister Pam share the same birthday, several years apart) so, I wished him a happy birthday and left an old picture to embarass him/make him laugh. LOL I'm such a dork. I thought about using that picture as my POD, but it wasn't actually taken by me, so I decided against it and am using this old pic I took in 2002 at Cedar Point instead. It's of sunrise...or maybe sunset - I can't remember...on the shore of Lake Erie. The original has more beautiful colors, but since the pic was so old, I printed it out, decorated it and took a picture of what basically ends up being a scrapbook page. (Andrea gave me the idea cause she's smart like that...I think she may have created a monster with the whole taking-pictures-of-pictures thing though so watch out!) Oh, the labels didn't photograph so well, just FYI they read "Wish I was There!"

No comments: