Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day 10, Day 11 & Day 12

Day 10:

(6/10/2007)


Didn't do much today except watch Hannibal Rising with my parents. I forgot to take my camera so I'm using this pic I found online. It's funny that in this pic he has brown eyes, since the kid in the movie has beautiful blue eyes. Maybe it's supposed to signify blood, of which there is a lot in this movie. It definately helps you understand why Hannibal is the way he is. I personally have never disliked Hannibal, which I know is weird, but there you have it





Day 11:

(6/11/2007) I didn't go out at all today since I wasn't feeling well. I actually spent the majority of the day asleep. My dad dropped by to bring me something to eat in the late afternoon and told me that he learned his job was being cut as of October. He wasn't too happy about that. Anyway, the reason there's a big picture of a notebook that reads "Friends" for today is I spent my only productive time today putting photos into the pages of that notebook. Yes, it's actually a photo album. hehehe



Day 12:

(6/12/2007) I've been suffering from allergy-related sinus issues and therefore feeling like crap all week.
Today, I spent the day in bed again until about 3. That was when my mom got me out of the bed/apartment by tempting me with Blood Diamond. It was a disturbingly enlightening movie. I seriously doubt I'll ever buy a diamond. I would say "again" but seeing as how I've never purchased one in the past that would just be dumb. I can definately see what you were talking about, Andrea, when you said diamonds have bad juju. In any case, I can't say it was one of my favorite movies, but I'm glad I watched it.



No comments: