Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 17 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Day 17:

(6/17/2007)

Hi everyone (all 3 of you LOL) and Happy Father's Day!!! Naturally, in honor of Father's Day, I took a picture of my Daddy! I went out with dad for lunch today at Casa Ole (where else?) and gave him his card, which he couldn't read because he forgot to bring his glasses. hehehe Silly daddy! I would've taken a picture of the card, but I didn't think to until after I gave it to him. Seemed like a stupid idea to ask for it back...After lunch, we went back to my parent's house and watched Deja Vu and Stranger Than Fiction; both of which were good. The later was definately not a typical Will Ferrell movie, but I still liked it (possibly because I have and unhealthy obsession with the man) You might like it, Andrea. It has Maggie Gyllenhall in it - YAY SECRETARY!!! Of course, my favorite is sitll Anchorman. Turns out that dad doesn't like Steve Carell though. How weird is THAT?! Oh well, I still love you daddy!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^My favorite picture of Dad^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: